Hammer Stavanger is taking place for the first time in 2018 and we want to invite everyone to be part of this new cycling festival.
If you can ride a bike, you are welcome to join Hammer Stavanger Family Ride on Sunday, May 27th. Sign up HERE
There is no timing, but everyone will get a start number. Come with any bike you have, old or new. A children's seat or trailer is fine, too.
You can win a cash prize for your club, school class or a charity organization:
- All riders are entered into the prize draw: there are two prizes of 10,000 kroner.
- The first prize goes to the club, team or charity organization with the highest number of participants in the family ride.
- A second prize goes to the school class that has the highest percentage of participants from one class.
- Signed Hammer Stavanger Cycling Shirt
- Reflex vest from Veidekke to all participants under 10 years
- Water bottles for everyone from IVAR
- Gift card from Amfi Madla
- Other drawn prizes
The ride starts at Stavanger Forum. There will be an open start between kl. From 12.00 to 13.00.
The route follows Madlaruten to Sunde, and continues on paths along Hafrsfjord to Møllebukta. Here we cross traffic on Regimentsveien before continuing on the path along Madlaforen and Madlakrossen back to Stavanger Forum. Remember that the normal traffic rules and cycling safety standards will apply.
The course length is approx. 15km.
The families meet in the Stavanger Forum Expo and join the rest of the Hammer Stavanger cycling festival in the finish area.
There will be food and drink stations on the road. Amfi Madla has free parking for those arriving by car.
Price: NOK 50, - per person over 13 years, and free for children under 13. Use the registration form to sign up and pay with VIPPS before start.
Please note: All children under the age of 13 must ride a ride with a person over 18 years old (ref. NCF trimrittreglement)