The Hammer Series on Kinomap Challenge is here.
This is your chance to ride with the pros on the eye-popping Hammer Series races in Norway, the Netherlands and Hong Kong and be in with a chance of winning home trainers and other great prizes from Elite plus jerseys from your chosen team.
Kinomap is cycling's largest geo-located video sharing platform and offers participants the opportunity to train and compete at outdoor venues through the use of actual footage, experiencing road variation and elevation through the resistance of their home trainer.
Here's what you need to do to take part in the Hammer Series on Kinomap Challenge and for full details of activity times and more, see kinomap.com
The Hammer Stavanger Climb is already available and more videos will be released every week and added to the Hammer Series on Kinomap playlist.
Two chances to win
First, pick a Hammer Series team and your activity will earn points for the team in the standings on Kinomap. On January 31, 2019, one fan from each team will be randomly chosen in a draw and will win their chosen team's jersey. You need to complete at least one activity to be part of the draw.
Compete and win
Second, register for the multiplayer challenges to compete against others to have a chance of winning great prizes from Elite, including their Direto trainer, bottle cages and creams.
- 9 to 11 November 2018: Hammer Stavanger Challenge on Kinomap
- Hammer Climb / 17 km / 366 m elevation (2 laps)
- Hammer Sprint /18,5 km / 220m elevation (2 laps)
- Hammer Chase 16 km / 87 m elevation (1 lap)
- 14 to 16 December 2018: Hammer Limburg Challenge on Kinomap
- Hammer Climb / 14 km / 354 m elevation (2 laps)
- Hammer Sprint / 24 km / 120 m elevation (2 laps)
- Hammer Chase / 12 km / 60 m elevation (1 lap)
- 25 to 27 January 2019: Hammer Hong Kong Challenge on Kinomap
- Hammer Sprint (details TBC)
- Hammer Chase (details TBC)